Exceptions Report Webinar for Auto/Mate
This report will allow you to view a list of Auto/Mate deals and repair orders not scanned into etfile and also those scanned in with details of corresponding documents.
You can run this report via custom date ranges (day, week or month) to easily audit document archives to ensure everything has been filed. Not only does this give you an overview of what has been accomplished or not, but also provides specific information on which repair or deal documents were scanned for complete and easy tracking.
• Launch etfile Fileroom and select the option available under Tools – Auto/Mate Exceptions Report
• There are two Tabs at the top. One is for Deals (Sales Deals) searches and the other is for Service (Repair Orders) searches.
• At the bottom of the window there are two tabs you can view: Missed Deals and Scanned Deals for each search you run on either the Deals or Service Tab
• Misses Deals / Missed ROs tab displays items found in Auto/Mate but with no corresponding documents in etfile
• Scanned Deals / Scanned ROs tab displays items with corresponding documents in etfile
• Deals can be retrieved from Auto/Mate based on the following criteria:
• All deals between specified start and end dates • Dates are ignored if any other criterion is specified • Stock number • Deal number • VIN • Buyer last name • Buyer first name
• Repair orders can be retrieved from Auto/Mate based on the following criteria:
• All repair orders between specified start and end dates • Dates are ignored if any other criterion is specified • Repair order number • VIN
• Log into the etfile Fileroom to Launch the Auto/Mate Exceptions Report. The option is available under Tools – Auto/Mate Exceptions Report
• Choose the Deals or Service tab and enter a search criteria such as a date range or custom fields such as the stock # or RO #
• Select the Run Report at the bottom to run the report
• Click on the Missed Deals or Missed ROs (depending on which tab you created the search in) to see Missed Deals or RO’s (depending on which tab you created the search in) that were found in the Auto/Mate Database and not in the etfile database
• Select the Scanned Deals Tab or the Scanned ROs tab at the bottom to see Deals or RO’s found in the Auto/Mate database and scanned into the etfile database
• Click the plus sign next to the Deal or RO to view the scanned document found in both the Auto/Mate database and the etfile database
• Select Export at the bottom of the screen to Export the currently displayed list in Excel or PDF format